can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Dear Diary,
I am just full of new activities these days. Today I went to yoga for the first time. The girls there were probably the nicest group of hippies in the universe. I told them that it was my first time, so one of the instructors sat next to me so she could help me when i was doing stuff wrong. I've come to the conclusion that yoga is just glorified stretching. Much like being a pilot is just like being a glorified bus driver. But it was quite pleasant and I will be there next week because I already know that Gilmore Girls is a rerun that night. I felt a little bit silly doing some of the moves but everyone there took it so seriously that i didn't have to feel embarassed at all.
I have 20 pages of essays due in 21 days. That's only a page a day, right? Or I could just do like ten pages tomorrow, and ten pages the next day, and relax for the rest of the semester. I'll just do that instead. I don't want to stress myself out just when the weather is starting to get good. I should really be focusing on my clay pots anyways.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home