can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Dear Diary,
This weekend has been the most athletic in my life. I have biked, then kayaked, then biked again. And I am thinking I will bike tomarrow. I'm turning into a big fan of biking. Easy, good for you, and it gets you places you need to be. I am learning new things all the time at college.
So daylight savings time turned out to be a blessing this year. I went to bed at ten last night, and so then this morning when i woke up at nine ready to go, it was actually ten, so i only had to wait an hour until brunch instead of two. I don't think I have ever been even remotely happy about "springing ahead" before this year.
I made some serious ceramics this morning. When I do ceramics by myself, I just have to put the Ipod on shuffle and hope for the best, which never seems to happen. The hands get altoghether to dirty to do any manuel song selection. But at least now I know that I need to remove some irritating mariah carey and dave matthews songs from my library.
Sarah is telling me that "lots of boys wear girls' jeans." Like it was the most normal thing in the world. For all the boys out there reading my website because you want to date me at some point, I don't think I'm into that.
Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

only real men can wear girl jeans. i think its hot.

 
At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

less biking more blogging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home