can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Dear Diary,
Tonight i have to make up good things to say about all of my campers. aka- lies. no that is a joke. but it's not going to be easy. I can't decide if my kids like me or not. i can't always be the good guy, you know? sometimes i am a huge jerk, but that is only when the kids are being jerks. for instance last night when this kid was trying to make these two indian girls say "thank you, come again" in an abu voice. then he started talking about how all black people like fried chicken. needless to say i wasn't impressed. i don't know if i handled it well, or if it was a borderline flipout. i might have flipped out. but either way the kid is probably used to getting in trouble if he has an attitude that bad. anyhow, old news by now.
camp has made me loopy. i'm leaving tomorrow for a well earned break..
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home