can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Friday, June 17, 2005

Dear Diary,
From my new location i will probably only ever have like five minutes to post so i better make it good. I am worried that camp is something that you grow out of and maybe at some point in my 3 years away i did just that. But i am only saying this because i hate hate HATE the repeat after me songs that we have to sing at least 3 times a day. I was thinking that at some point i'll get used to it and even like it but that will not happen. Some of the people here really freaking like those songs still! and they are like 20! and they are really anal about not stacking the cups more than six high when we are cleaning up from a meal. because then they might fall. and that would be catastrophic. but honestly, there are nice people here even if none of them are boys and things are looking up.
i convinced this boy that his camp name should be Woca, like the white chocolate mocha. I can't believe he was so excited about it, but glad that i could help.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home