can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Dear Diary,
There are fifty people waiting for me to get off this computer but i don't care.
We have been roughing it here at camp sealth- overnights two nights in a row. While we were surviving in the wilderness I played some ultimate frisbee, made some pie iron pizzas, tripped over countless roots in the middle of trails, played capture the flag, discovered peanut butter smores, bonded with my new friends flipper, ariel, roxy, lille, pony, moss and so many more, and realized that there are countless things that i will learn here the hard way.
the people to the left of me are playing ping pong with a bouncy ball and it is not very successful. my annoyance is hard to hide.
I cornered the furry maintnence man who showed my cabin group how to weld when i was 12, and he's all about letting me weld with him on my breaks even though they don't do it with the campers any more. i hope he knows that shamu is completely serious about his offer.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home