can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Dear Diary,
Two dvds of "the office" british version are coming tomorrow, and since i don't have to work, i am going to sit at home and watch them from start to finish. i am so consumed with anticipation i might pee my pants. maybe i am exagerrating, but when you are a grownup like me who works five days in a row you deserve the break. but at the same time i am going to be bored afterwards so i decided to paint my room. it needs it. something about the wood paneling that i have now from the 80s just rubs me the wrong way. I can't put my finger on it, but i know it's got to go. it doesn't fit my new cosmopolitan babe image.
I have narrowed my camp name search to three front runners. Sprout, Shamu, and Plankton. I find all of these names terribly amusing and now have to decide on one which is undoubtibly the most difficult part. If anyone wants to share an opinion let me know.
Thougtfully yours,
Diana

5 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Sprout

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that.

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you sprout was a great nickname!! Although it was mine first. I got an idea from a certain hot boy that your nickname should be tackleberry... think about it!

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all about Sprout.

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought people called you Pookah... What is happening?? Keep your old nickname!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home