can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, July 04, 2005

Dear Diary,
Sitting in my room, wearing one of those awful "all my clothes that i actually wear are dirty" outfits, i stare at my new sandals from nordstroms and come to a terrifying realization. I will never wear those shoes out in public. i have tried them on in my house approximately ten times, but have yet to venture outside in them. I'm really torn up about this. I don't think i will ever have an opportunity to wear them, unless i stumble upon a really tall non judgemental man who wants to take me out on ritzy dates. any takers?
4th of july = overrated. i spent today with a bunch of people from middle school who i never ever see. i don't know if i like that very much because i feel all of this self induced pressure to show them how cool i am. but on the inside i feel very uncool compared to their glamourousness. However, tomorrow a new group of campers equals a new group of people that will grow to worship me which equals me feeling cool again. complicated, i know. mull it over.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home