can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Friday, July 01, 2005

Dear Diary,
I am home from camp and tireder than tired. it would be pathetic to go to bed at 8:15 so i am trying to hold out. meaning watching tv. I was super stoked to watch the british sitcom, "coupling", on DVD, but it turned out to be highly disappointing. i can usually appreciate bad humor, but this isn't even clever and there is a really offensive laugh track. it makes me proud that sex and the city and friends are american shows- at least those are clever. (and if you think this is an awful thing to say why the hell are you reading my website) so instead of rotting my brain listening to the sexual banter of british floozies, i am watching tony blair answer kanye west's questions about aids in africa on MTV. afterwards i'll probably read some chaucer or something.
my brother is on a road trip through wyoming, he brought his bicycle and a hatchet so he can hunt buffalo. it doesn't make complete sense but i wish i was there.
the campers left, some of them got a little teary, that means that they had fun. if they really love me they will send me cookies.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coupling is a very good show! You just have to be a little mature to get the humour... Maybe you will get it when you get older...

Cheers mate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home