can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Dear Diary,
I think i need to expand my media domination past just dianafreeburg.com. I think i need a tv show or a radio program. I could do interviews, share my own haiku, and rant about bad drivers and reality tv. only important stuff.
So i didn't post yesterday, this is because i was having the worst day possible. not even the one dollar jamba juice could fix it. (it was one dollar jamba juice day! and it was still bad. this seems to be a contradiction in terms...) the day before was so good! i don't know what happened! today has been okay, but not amazing. the premiere of the OC is tonight so this should soon change.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home