can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Dear Diary,
I am realizing that statistics homework, of all things, is quite satisfactory. This is because I make the most beautiful graphs in the world. Too bad there's computers for that now.
At golf today, the coach let me use his driver, and I hit the ball really far with it. And he saw. Also, me and Kelly tried to drive this golf cart up a hill, and it got stuck so I had to push it. I don't know what I expected to happen once the cart got to the top of the hill and still had no battery power. Golf was actually markedly better than on Monday. I'm getting excited for tournaments. I should practice my game-face.
My roommate, when she's not living with me, lives on the 25th floor of a building right on the river in Seoul. (Korea, dummy) So I should probably check it out in the near future. Then we would go snowboarding with a bunch of Koreans on Korean mountains.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger Astrid said...

I love my new dianafreeburg.com pencils. They made biology lab a hoot!

Love, Trida

 

Post a Comment

<< Home