can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Dear Diary,
oh man the new black eyed peas cd is good. "monkey business" one track is black eyed peas and jack johnson at the SAME time... can't believe it. that's almost too much of a good thing however i am not complaining.
I just found this polaroid of me and leah schneider at christmas a few years ago, she's in this cute pose, dressed as an "elf" meaning wearing a innappropriate miniskirt with tall elf socks and i am wearing a head to toe reindeer costume. This was for a promotional christmas sale at our work. How come she got the miniskirt and i was stuck wearing an incredibly heavy reindeer head with fuzzy antlers that kept falling forwards? We got to walk through the junction, me dressed as the reindeer, her leading me up to groups of people that wanted a picture with "Dasher." I haven't done anything like that in a while. It was a good time. 6 year olds LOVE you when you are a reindeer, i know from experience. I had forgotten all about it until i saw that picture. It's nice to find something like that, a reminder that I have done great things in my life. I should put it up somewhere prominent so whenever i am thinking that maybe i am a huge boring failure, i can be reminded that one time i was a reindeer, and that was awesome. no one can take that away from me!
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home