can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Dear Diary,
I decided to paint my room. now i am a quarter of the way done and realizing how crappy of a task this is. I would be a crappy carpenter. My wrists aren't strong enough to get screws out of my walls and i hate sanding and i bend nails when i try to hammer them. the most amusing part is spackling. I didn't think that painting would require all of these chores but it does. lame. at least i'm not bored on my days off. and of course my color scheme was better in theory than practice.... but i just have to remember that at some point in history someone great probably said that you should take risks or something. which obviously applies to interior decorating.
how did my life get so mundane. i worked out two days in a row, that's how bad it's getting.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home