can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Dear Diary,
Golf starts tomorrow and this worries me. I worry that I will fall into a pit of academic despair, and my efforts to maintain this student-athelete balance will be failure. But plenty of people can handle a sport and college, just means less "me" time. too much diana time could be bad anyways. by the way, what's the difference between "anyway" and "anyways"? I think i use them interchangeably.
I can't even post because I keep thinking, i need to study i need to study i need to study. i think procrastinating is harder on a person sometimes than just doing the damn homework.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With regard to the difference between "anyway" and "anyways," and with admitted bias toward my East Coast-influenced idioms, I say this:

"Anyway" is right and "Anyways" is wrong.

I also say: "You get on line while run to aisle 2 and get the Oreos." The internet has made this a more ambiguos statement that I ever imagined it could be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home