can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Friday, February 03, 2006

Dear Diary,
So the other night I couldn't go see bell hooks (well known black feminist writer) speak because I was catering her pre-speech dinner. It was nearly as exciting as when I catered the dinner for Paul Rusenbagina (on whos life the movie "Hotel Rwanda" was based) last year. I've noticed a pattern- schedule Diana for the big ticket events. I'm not trying to be bigheaded here- I just call them like I see them.
Tonight I take the train to Seattle, which is always enjoyable. Except the amtrak website said that there are delays due to mudslides. Hopefully they've got that taken care of by now.
I learned about lobotomies today in abnormal psych. It was gross. I'm having a hard time thinking of something that is worse than a lobotomy.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know that Rose and Joe Kennedys ordered a lobotomy performed on daughter Rosemary, and then left her in the care of the Franciscan nuns in Wisconsin for the next 50 odd years...... ??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home