can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Dear Diary,
You know what? Who cares if I overuse the phrase, "how novel"? I certainly don't! I don't even care if I put that last question mark in the right spot. You know why, America? Cause this is my website, my tiny piece of e-turf, and I do what I want with it.
Today it rained a lot, again. I think the technical term is "a shit-ton" but I can't be certain. I thought I would beat the system by not wearing my raincoat, but then I just had to walk really far and got really wet. My logic isn't always spot-on. That's code for on-spot.
I really need to break this homework in bed habit, I wonder why I always fall asleep in the middle of my reading. Maybe it's because I'm snuggling with Shamu Jr. and all wrapped up in my duvet, wearing my pajamas. If life was fair, studying in bed would work out. It's just another one of the many injustices in the world that it doesn't.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home